The University of Manchester is pleased to support the education of motivated students through its educational opportunity called Global Futures Scholarships. The scholarships will cover the cost of tuition fee of all the eligible students in UK.
The main purpose of this programme is to assist those pursuing both undergraduate or master’s degree, starting their studies in September 2021.
University of Manchester was established in 2004, they provide On-campus health services, including physicians, nurses, and dentists. By studying here, You will rapidly learn skills and gain exposure to experiences that will distinguish you in the job market at this university. These endowments finance the entire cost of living, as the university pays the student’s tuition.
Application Deadline: 20 May 2021
- Institution: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and masters
- Value of Award : £300,000
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at: UK.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from Bangladesh, Egypt, Ghana, India, Kenya, Morocco, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, United States, and Zimbabwe.
- Available Subjects: Any course area offered by the university in the appropriate degree
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be self-funded, and must have academic certificate with an outstanding results.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this opportunity, you must take admission in an undergraduate or master degree coursework at the university. Successful applicants will be assessed automatically, no need for extra application.
- Supporting Documents: You must be ready to submit your previous transcripts to the university.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to go through the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: An IELTS certificate is not required at the time of application. If you are shortlisted for the opportunity, you will be asked to take the IELTS test. English language requirements vary by course, but in most cases, you will need a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (with no sub-test less than 5.5) or TOEFL 570 (90 IBT) to go through to the final selection round.
The University of Manchester will provide the award amount of £300,000 to the successful and qualified students for their studies in the UK.