Scholarships are great tools that gives students access to good education. To support the education of deserving students, the University of Manchester is offering an opportunity named International Mathematics Scholarships in UK.
All interested international students who wish to commence an undergraduate degree in the university are welcome to apply for this amazing opportunity.
Why choose to study at this university? By coming here, you will quickly learn skills and gain exposure to experiences that will distinguish you in the university’s job market. The university of Manchester offers well-being services and an acceptable educational environment to students as well as globally recognized courses.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Institution: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelors degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Awards: Not Known
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply
- Available Subject: Undergraduate degree in Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must have obtain a high school certificates with an outstanding accomplishment.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspirants must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. No need for extra application for award, students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to submit your previous transcripts to the university.
- Admission Requirements: You must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants that are shortlisted will be asked to take an IELTS test. But this is not needed for application yet.
The University of Manchester will provide a grant of £1,000 each year to the eligible students for their studies in UK.