Intending to support deserving and talented students obtain quality education, the University of New Brunswick is providing an amazing opportunity through its international awards. The educational programme is available for both home and international students.
The basic objective of this funding award is to provide financial assistance to those aspirants who will be commencing an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
The University of New Brunswick was established in the year 1785 in Frederiction, Canada. It is a public university in Frederiction and Saint John, New Brunswick with two major campuses.
Why you should study at the University of New Brunswick? The institution is the oldest in Canada in the English Language, you have the opportunity to also study in the Bahamas Sharks, dolphins and coral reef. Students at the university are open to global opportunities.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 1 March 2021
- Institution: University of New Brunswick
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Educational Funding
- Number of students to be awarded: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic students
- To be taken at : Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: In order to eligible, the candidates must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have completed high school with an excellent academic achievement (Students who have 80% scholarship average or above will be preferred)
- Admissions will be given on the basis of high school marks and who have not attended another post-secondary institution before coming to the university.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this educational programme, you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of New Brunswick. After enrolling, applicants are to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Interested applicants must provide the documents required at the university.
- Entrance Requirements: For taking admission in the undergraduate degree program, candidates are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from a country where English is not the first language will have to provide proof of good knowledge in English. Please see the English language requirement section for more details.
The University of New Brunswick will provide an educational fund to all the winning international and domestic students.