Studying abroad is the dream of many students across the world, if you are looking for financial support to achieve your goal then this is for you! The University of New Haven is delighted to welcome all excellent students to partake in the Distinguished Scholar Awards for the academic session 2021-2022.
The basic aim of this scholarship scheme is to offer financial assistance to those international students who wish to commence an undergraduate degree program at the University of New Haven.
The University of New Haven was founded in the year 1920, it comprises of the College of Arts and Sciences, the Pompea College of Business, the Tagliatela College of Engineering, the Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences, and the School of Health Science.
The advantage of studying at the University of New Haven is, the institution provides extensive education and an inspiring learning experience that allows students to overcome the complex challenges of their careers and their potential success.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on the 1 January 2021
- Institution: University of New Haven
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Awards: Sum of $15,000 – $18,000
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries are eligible.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the aspiring students must meet all the following requirements:
- Aspirants must have good academic achievement in high school requirements.
- Aspirants are not expected to have achieved the SAT or ACT for the First-Year Presidential Scholarship.
Method of Application
- Application Process: First of all, Interested applicants must take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After they have enrolled, they will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to provide the following documents: Two Letter of Recommendation, A Statement of Purpose, a CV, and Transcripts of the previous year.
- Admission Requirements: All aspirants applying for this admission are expected to check all the entry requirements of the University of New Haven.
- Language Requirement: All aspiring students are required to submit a proof of good knowledge in English Language so they will be enlisted in the programme. For more details, check the English Language Requirements page
The University of New Haven will be provide an award of $15,000 – $18,000 to all the excellent students for the undergraduate degree programme.