The University of New South Wales is delighted to offer an amazing educational opportunity through its Law International Scholarships for talented and outstanding students who wish to study in Australia. The programme is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to assist those overseas students who intends to enroll in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university.
University of New South Wales is one of Australia’s major research-intensive universities which is rated 44th in the QS World University Rankings for 2021. The University of New South Wales has an international reputation for producing world-class research and education. It carefully moulds tomorrow’s global leaders. UNSW has built an internationally recognized academic framework through collaborating with the corporate and public sectors to provide students with practical experience.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2021
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply
- Available Courses: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree course work in the appropriate field.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Be an International Student
- Be commencing in any UNSW Law undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program (LLB, JD or LLM programs)
- Must have received an offer of admission into an eligible program for Term 3 2021 offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 3 2021.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants are required to apply online for the admission.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Entrance Requirements: Students who are interested in taking admission in an undergraduate degree program must hold a high school diploma. Apart from this, all recipient of the graduate degree program must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: The university accept the following English language tests: IELTS, TOEFL iBT, and Duolingo English Test Scores.
The University of New South Wales will provide an award amount of $10,000 per annum paid as a stipend for one year to the successful applicants.