The University of Roehampton is proud to tell the public about its ESRC South-east Network for Social Sciences (SeNNS) international awards, to support those who wish to acquire a degree in the UK. The funding opportunity is open to both home and overseas students.
The study award is aimed at acknowledging those talented students who wants to undertake an undergraduate programme in doctoral degree at the University of Roehampton, UK
The University of Roehampton is a Federal University in the United Kingdom, it was founded in the year 1975 as the Roehampton Institute of Higher Education. It is ranked between 201 and 250 in the Global university rankings.
Why choose to study at the Roehampton University? By studying here, you skills and capacities will be increased, you will become more specific in your professional field. Students at this university, have the potentials to involve in activities, develop new interests and skills.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 31 March 2021
- Institution: University of Roehampton
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Doctoral degree
- Value of grant: Sum of £17,285 for maintenance and tuition expenses.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: Foreign and Home students
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from all over the world are eligible for admission
- Available Courses: Doctoral degree programme in two pathways education and social anthropology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for admission, these requirements are necessary:
- Candidates must be a UK, EU and international students to be qualified for the full grant i.e tuition cost and annual allowance
- Candidates must have obtained the minimum of 2.1 in their bachelor’s degree for 1+3 awards (Master plus PhD); you must have a valid and ESRC-approved, Master’s degree for the +3 (PhD-only) grants.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To take part in this programme, you are required to take admission in a doctoral degree programme at the University. After taking admission, then you can apply online for the studentships.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a resumé, academic certificates and transcripts along side your application to the university.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students applying for this admission, must meet the entrance requirements of their preferred program.
- Language Requirements: Students from outside the home country whose native language is not English language, are advised to have a good score in an accredited English language examination( e.g IELTS), So they can be considered for admission at the University.
The University of Roehampton will provide Fully Funded Doctoral Sponsorships and Maintenance allowance of £17,285 to cover tuitions fees and maintenance for the successful students.