The University of Roehampton is in search for high achieving and talented students to apply for the EU Transition Scholarships in the UK. Interested students are welcome to participate in this educational opportunity which is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022.
The study programme is aimed helping all intelligent and deserving students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course work in September 2021.
Established in 1975, the University of Roehampton is a public university in the UK. By studying here, you will improve your abilities and gain confidence in your chosen field and you will have the opportunity to get active, discover new interests, and hone their skills here.
Application is currently Ongoing!
- Institution: University of Roehampton
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Countries: EU students
- Available Subjects: Any course area in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic year.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to grab this amazing opportunity, applicants must register in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university. There is no need for separate application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a personal statement, two references, academic transcripts and a copy of their passport.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates must have a second-class honours degree (certain programmes may require a 2:1) from an accredited British or International university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must show that they have good knowledge in English Language, check the Entry requirements page.
The University of Roehampton will provide tuition fees for almost all full-degree undergraduate programs, UK home fees are £9250, and postgraduate fees will vary.