If you are looking for funding opportunity to acquire a higher degree in UK, then apply for the International LLM Scholarships which is provided by the University of Sheffield to support the education of motivated and talented international students.
The study programme is designed to assist international candidates who have received an offer of a place to study in the LLM program which is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, it was founded in 1905. It is among the top ten UK universities for research grant funding, and it has risen to the top of the UK for engineering research income and expenditure. Here, students can improve their knowledge of the legal system and gain qualifications for global legal practice. LLM is also extremely beneficial if they want to go into teaching law.
Application Deadline: 11 June 2021
- Institution: University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate degree
- Available Scholarship: Two
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Subjects: Postgraduate degree includes LLM, LLM Corporate and Commercial Law, and LLM International Law and Global Justice pathways).
- Admissible Criteria: These are the following eligible criteria:
- Be an overseas student for fee purposes
- Have an academic offer from us to study the full-time LLM (includes Sheffield LLM, LLM Corporate and Commercial Law, and LLM International Law and Global Justice pathways)
- Have an application number.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university at the university. After enrolling, then they can fill out the online application form.
- Supporting Documents; Proof of your previous degree(s), Official translations into English, Academic references, A supporting statement (including a research proposal where relevant), Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants may be required to take an internationally approved English language test such as IELTS. For more details check the university’s English language requirements
Each winning and deserving students will receive the sum of £4,000 to study in the post graduate degree course work at the university in UK.