Education increases one’s comprehension, capacity and creates a personality. Therefore by considering the great importance of education, Center for Energy Informatics at the University of Southern Denmark is working together with the Sino-Danish Center to offer their PhD International scholarships. The financial aid is open to all students from different part of the world for the academic session 2020/2021.
The basic aim of this programme is to contribute to the growth of skilled students who want to undertake a 3-year PhD degree in artificial intelligence for demand-side load prediction and schedulling.
The University of Southern Denmark is an approved university that was established in 1998. It provides varieties of traditional disciplines in addition to a wide selection of business and engineering courses. It offers a range of higher education programs, that consists of Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral degree programs.
What you will gain from studying at the University of Southern Denmark is, the institution provides innovative and gripping working conditions in a dynamic and international research environment. Here students are given great opportunity to enhance their research and acquire some new interesting skills.
Application Deadline: Application closes on 25 November 2020
- Institution: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Value of Award: 3.378,-EURO each month including other additions
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Denmark
- Eligible Nationalities: Applications from all citizens of the world will be accepted
- Admissible Courses: PhD degree programme concentrates on the application of artificial intelligence (AI) for demand-side load predictions and scheduling.
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be qualified, aspirants must possess a master’s degree (comparable to a Danish master’s degree) at the time of enrollment and employment.
Method of Application
- Application Process: For you to be able to apply for this scholarship scheme, you are required to take admission in the PhD degree course work at the University of Southern Denmark. After taking admission, you are to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit completed TEK PhD application form, motivation letter, well detailed CV, verified copies of the official bachelor diploma and master’s diploma and examination transcripts, references, list of publications and up to two examples of significant publications, If its available.
- Admission Requirements: To be enlisted in this programme students are required to meet the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Preferred Language: Students that English is not their first language must provide proof of English language proficiency in IELTS,TOEFL, or other admissible proof. Please check the English Language Requirements section for more information.
The funding opportunity will provide employment(salaried position) for PhD fellows for the duration of 3 years. Initial salary amounts to 3.378,- EURO each month including other benefits.