Successful students applications will be accepted to become part of the Bupa International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
There are three awards accessible to international on-campus students starting their undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies at University of Southern Queensland (USQ) and health cover to international students through their Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
University of Southern Queensland was established in 1967. They provide different programs for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. It is a portable, medium-sized university offering courses in law, engineering, health, technology, and many other fields.
The advantage of studying at the University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is, student will receive high educational standard that will prepare them for a successful future. They will receive better understanding and take good advantage of teachers and lecturers as well as professionals working at the frontline of their respective fields.
Application Deadline: The deadline of application is 15 November 2020.
- Institution: University of Southern Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Program: Undergraduate and Postgraduate program
- Value of Award: Sum of $500
- Mode of Application: Online
- Numbers of Awards: Three in total
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Admissible Courses or Subjects: Successful students will be awarded in any subject offered by the institution.
- Acceptable Criteria: To be considered for admission, aspirants must meet all the following requirements:
- Candidates must be an international On-campus student.
- You must have a minimum of six USQ study units completed and credited towards their current program as at the time they release results for Second Semester 2020
- Candidates must be progressing their studies at USQ in an Undergraduate Degree or Postgraduate course work program in 1st Semester 2021.
- Candidates must have enrolled to stay on-campus at any USQ campus.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to apply for the bursary, applicants are required to complete an International Application Form and also submit admissions through a USQ Scholarships Online Application Management System.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit a personal statement and provide proof of academic accomplishment.
- Admission Criteria: To be enlisted for admission, you must have acquired a minimum GPA of 5.0 to maintain the program.
- Preferred Language: A good skill in English language is recommended to study in Australia. You are required to show proof of assessment in English to a satisfactory standard.
Each bursary will have a maximal value of $500 to be paid to successful students in 1st Semester.