Education increase one’s comprehension, capacities and creates a personality, so for showing great importance in education, the University of Strathclyde is happy to announce the Faculty of Science Masters Funding for International Students in the UK.
The grant is available to fresh international students who wish to partake in the postgraduate taught master’s degree in the Faculty of Science, this programme is open for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The University of Strathclyde is a universal recognized technical institution that offers academic components, research skills, and training in English. It is universally known for its innovative support for science, education, and students.
Why choose to study at the University of Strathclyde? Here, students will get the best opportunity to succeed with their university’s degree. You will have different options to choose free online courses and to network with other students from across the globe.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 31 July 2021
- Institution: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Degree Level: Masters
- Value of Award: Between £3,000 – £5,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Countries: All nationalities
- Available Courses: Postgraduate taught masters degree in Chemistry, Computer and information sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physics, Forensic science, Biochemistry, Biology and biological sciences, Biomedical science, Immunology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be considered for admission, aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Candidates must be an full-time international fee-paying student holding an offer of admission for a masters degree.
- Then you must be self-funded, i.e. independent. Students who receive funds from government office or embassy are not qualified to apply.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants must take admission in a master’s degree programme at the University. After enrolling, aspirants must complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be requested to provide certified copies of qualifications, a transcripts of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award, and copies of any other important documents.
- Admission Requirements: Interested applicants are obliged to meet the admission requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from a non-English speaking country will have to submit proof of English language proficiency in IELTS, TOEFL, or other admissible evidence. For more information, please check the English Language requirements page.
The University of Strathclyde will provide grants worth up to £3,000-£5,000 to all successful overseas students.