Scholarships are great tools that provides opportunity for students to be educated. Therefore the University of Waterloo is delighted to help students acquire quality education by providing the Art Headlam Accounting Entrance International Scholarships.
The bursary scheme is designed to assist intelligent students by offering up to $2,500 so they can commence an undergraduate degree program at the university in Canada. The award is available for 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of Waterloo was founded in the year 1957, they offer academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools. It also operates the biggest post-secondary co-operative education program in the world.
Why you should study at the University of Waterloo, Here, you will be given different opportunities to expand your career through leadership training, organizational development workshops, and sponsorships. Students in this university will have the opportunities to expand their career through leadership training.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 1 February 2021
- Institution: University of Waterloo
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Awards: Sum of $2,500
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Students to be awarded: Not Known
- To be taken at : Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree coursework in Mathematics/Chartered Professional Accountancy
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, aspirants must be the given criteria:
- Aspirants will be chosen based on their academic excellence
- Aspirants must have their prior Certificates of Degree
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this study award the first thing applicants will have to do is to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waterloo. After being enrolled, successful applicants will be considered automatically for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide the Admission Information Form contest results as administered through CEMC (Mathematics students only).
- Admission Requirements: Interested applicants must go through the admission requirements page of their selected program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from a country where English is not their native language, are recommended to provide proof of good command in English Language. Please check the English language requirements section for more details.
All the successful students will be awarded the sum of $2,500 to study in an undergraduate program at the University of Waterloo, Canada.