With the hope of fostering the education of talented students in Canada, the University of Waterloo is pleased to notify the public about the Bill Harvie International Scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic year. The study award is available to both home and overseas students.
The main aim of this funding opportunity is to assist undergraduate students starting year one of Accounting and Financial Management, Mathematics/Chartered Professional Accountancy Biotechnology/Chartered Professional Accountancy.
The University of Waterloo is constantly ranked as Canada’s most innovative university and well-known for its cooperative education programs. It was established in 1959, it has approximately 30,600 bachelors and 5300 postgraduate students from both Canada and across the globe.
Why you should study at the University of Waterloo, by joining this university, you can take advantage of private career advisement and coaching through their employee career advisors. The university provides opportunities for students to expand their career through leadership training, organizational development workshops and secondments.
Application Deadline: Application closes 1 February 2021
- Institution: University of Waterloo
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Awards: Sum of $5,000
- Number of student to be awarded: One
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree coursework in Accounting and Financial Management, Mathematics/Chartered Professional Accountancy, or Biotechnology/Chartered Professional Accountancy.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the candidates must have to meet the given criteria:
- Aspirants will be chosen based on their academic excellence
- Candidates must have their previous Certificates of Degree.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this award, candidates are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. After enrolling, successful applicant will be considered automatically for this study award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide Admission Information Form(AIF), AFM Admissions Assessment (AFMAA), and Contest results as administered through CEMC.
- Entrance Requirements: Interested students applying for this admission must go through the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants from other countries will have to meet the specific English language requirements so as to gain admission into the university.
The winning candidates will receive $5,000 for four years to study in an undergraduate degree course work at the University of Waterloo in Canada.