Turn your ambitions into achievements with the help of the International Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships provide by the University of Winchester in the United Kingdom. Interested students from the appropriate countries are welcome to apply for this funding scheme.
The main aim of this educational programme is to recognize the efforts of those students who wish to commence a postgraduate taught program at the University. This opportunity is available for students from Thailand and Vietnam are invited to partake in this programme.
The University of Winchester is a Federal research university that was established in 2005. It provides accommodation both on and off-campus with rental homes as well.
Why choose to study at this University? The University of Winchester offers both domestic and international students a good range of courses, and also give them different opportunities through their studies to make impact in the world. It maintains an agency that aims to better incorporate overseas students through its Student Association, so they can adapt easily to Winchester life.
Closing date for application: June 30, 2021
- University: University of Winchester
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Value of award: Sum of £5,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
- Nationality: Vietnam and Thailand students
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from Thailand or Vietnam are eligible
- Available Courses: Postgraduate taught in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for admission, aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Must accept an offer to the study program at the university
- Only students from Thailand or Vietnam who are enrolling for a postgraduate taught programme.
- Then you must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants must register in a master’s degree program at the university. After registration, then fill out the online application form then go to international-at-winchester.ac.uk. for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be requested to submit previous academic certificates, language skills evidence, CV, and a copy of current passport.
- Admission Requirements: All seekers must have their bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have a good command in English language, then submit proof in your language test such as IELTS, or TOEFL.
All winning candidates will receive up to £5,000 grant for their master’s program at the university in the UK.