Education increases one’s comprehension, capacity and creates a personality, so for showing great importance on education, the University of Windsor Students’ Alliance is pleased to offer the International Student Leader Scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The aim of this scholarship scheme is to provide funding support to all the international students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree coursework at the University in Canada.
The University of Windsor Students’ Alliance(UWSA) is a full-time undergraduate student union at the University of Windsor. The University works to make sure that all eligible students can obtain a post-secondary education, irrespective of their financial crises.
Application Closes: 14 March 2021
- Institution: University of Windsor Students’ Alliance
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Mode of Application: Online
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at: Canada.
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for admission, the aspirants must meet all the following criteria:
- An international student who has shown excellent capabilities as a leader through participation on campus.
- You must be a UWSA member in the winter 2021 semester or had been one in the fall 2020 semester. A UWSA member is a full-time undergraduate student.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspiring students must take admission at the university. After registering they can have access to the award.
- Supporting Documents: There is no need for extra documents, but the university might ask as at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students must have obtained high school certificates with an outstanding academic record.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have adequate level of both oral and written English.
The University of Windsor Students’ Alliance will provide a grant of $500 to the qualified students for their study.