The University of York is looking for talented students to apply for the Maths Academic Excellence International Scholarships in the UK. If you are interested in this opportunity hurry up and apply for this programme. The funding scheme is available to both UK, EU and international students.
The study award seeks to assist high achieving students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme in Maths at the University of York.
Established in 1963, the University of York is known as the university of collegial glass science. It has grown to cover a broad range of courses in more than 30 department and centres.
By studying at this University, you will be challenged and also receive a comfortable atmosphere, through a field of opportunities. The University has always been concentrated on delivering students with the relevant resources they need to make great impact in the society.
Application Deadline: 15 February 2021
- Institution: University of York
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: Sum of £1,000
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from across the globe
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in Maths offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The award criteria is as follows:
- Available for both International and domestic students
- Candidates must have an offer for a place on one of the following courses:
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics (with a year in Europe)
- MMath (Hons) Mathematics
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Statistics
- Must have obtained grade A* in Mathematics at A level and A* on entry at another A level (or comparable). Then the second A* must be in Further Mathematics if you are taking Further Mathematics.
- Must maintain an overall average grade of 85% or higher in subsequent years.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for the grant, aspirants must take admission in the undergraduate degree course work at the university. Then they will be automatically evaluated to be part of this application process.
- Supporting Documents: The following supporting documents are required: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts and award, Certificates of English language competency, a statement, a copy of passport and a resumé.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, the applicants must have their previous year degree
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will have to submit proof that their English language ability is sufficient for them to excel in their studies.
The University of York will provide a grant worth £1,000 to the winning students for their undergraduate studies.