With the aim of providing quality education for outstanding students, the University of Queensland is pleased to announce the Business School Honours Tuition Fee Reduction International Awards for high achieving and deserving students to study in Australia.
The study award is designed to support intelligent international students who wish to start a Bachelor of Business Management (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree coursework for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of Queensland is ranked second in Australia and second as well in the country for research excellence. Here, You will obtain practical experience, information, and abilities that will prepare you to exceed your career expectations.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Department: Business School
- Degree Level: Honours
- Available Scholarships: Three
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Subjects: Bachelor of Business Management (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must have to meet these criteria:
- Students have received an offer for an Approved program and intend to commence or has commenced in the 2021 academic year
- Then be a domestic or international student in accordance with the University’s Student Fees Policy.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To grab this opportunity, students must take admission to the university, then complete the online application form for this educational award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To gain admission to the university, the candidates must meet the entry requirement of their selected programme.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants whose mother’s tongue is not English language should submit proof of language ability in IELTS, TOEFL or other equivalent proof. For more details, go through the English Language Requirements page.
The worth of the scholarship will be $4000 as a one-off scholarship towards the cost of tuition fees of the approved program at the University of Queensland.