With the hope of fostering the education of brilliant students in Australia, the University of Queensland is pleased to announce the Cerebral Palsy Alliance PhD Research International Grants for the 2020/2021 academic year. The educational award is open for both home and overseas students.
The basic aim of this bursary programme is to attract fresh and highly intellectual eligible graduates in the area of cerebral palsy research and support their education in the university.
The University of Queensland is the fifth oldest public research university situated in Australia. It was established in 1909, It provides an all-embracing support services and orientation programs that will help students to enjoy the best study experience.
Why you should study at the University of Queensland? The institution have a wide emphasis on teaching excellence and gives students additional national teaching awards. By coming to this university, you can gain hands-on industry experience through placements and internships.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: PhD
- Value of Award: Sum of $35,000 per year.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Countries: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: PhD degree programme in the course area of Health and Behavioural Sciences, Medicine.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the candidates must meet the requirements below:
- You must be a research PhD student applying or studying in an approved institution.
- You must have an official PhD supervisor who is affiliated with an approved institution and/or research organization.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this educational programme, you must take admission in a PhD degree course work at the University of Queensland. After being registered, then submit an online submission through the Cerebral Palsy Alliance PhD Research Grant website.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must include a letter of support, using the template provided by the Research Foundation of Cerebral Palsy Alliance.
- Admission Requirements: Aspiring students must have their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country, whose main language is not English will have to present proof of English Language proficiency in IELTS, TOEFL or other admissible evidence. For more information, check the English Language Requirements page.
Successful Students will be awarded the sum of $35,000 per year for a PhD degree programme at the University of Queensland in Australia.