Scholarships are great tools for supporting students to obtain quality education and a degree. Therefore, for assisting students earn this, the University of Queensland is providing the COLFUTURO Scholarships for Colombian students in Australia.
The main aim of this educational award is to recognize and support high achieving students who wish to enroll in postgraduate degree at the University of Queensland in Australia. The funding scheme is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The University of Queensland is a globally prestigious Australian University, it was founded in the year 1909. It provides a firm priority on excellence in education and offers the student with further national teaching awards.
Why you should study at the University of Queensland? The university offers a broad range of support systems and guidance services so that students can get the best research experience available. By coming to this university, you will have access to extensive education in a comfortable and creative environment.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate degree
- Value of Award: Sum of $50,000
- Number of Scholarships: It varies
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality : Colombian Students
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from Colombia are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Postgraduate degree programme in any course area offered by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following requirements:
- Candidates must return to Colombia to partake in this programme.
- Candidates must remain in the country for about three to five years.
Method of Eligibility
- Application Process: In order to apply for this programme, aspiring students are recommended to take confirmation in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After enrolling, then candidates will have the opportunity to apply online for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide a resumé, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and any other important documents requested by the university.
- Entrance Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants are obliged to check the entry requirements of their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English will have to present proof of English language proficiency in IELTS, TOEFL, or other admissible evidence. For more information, please check the English Language Requirements page.
The University of Queensland will grant successful candidates up to $50,000(USD) for their studies in Australia.