Scholarships are great tools that gives motivated and deserving students the opportunity to acquire quality education. To be part of this wonderful opportunity, apply for the High Achievers International Scholarships. The educational award is open to all international students.
The award is aimed at supporting talented and worthy students who will be commencing undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The University of Queensland is a globally well-known university situated in Australia, it was founded in the year 1909. It offers many students and associates in diverse areas of study, masters, PhD, and doctoral degrees.
Why you should study at the University of Queensland? Here, students are provided with extensive support services and orientation programs that will help the enjoy the best study experience. The university gives students access to uncompromising education in a welcoming and creative environment during their course of study.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Value of Awards: Sum of $10,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of students to be awarded: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam are eligible for this offer.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in Agriculture and Environment, Architecture, Planning and Design, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business and Economics, Education, Engineering and Computing, Health and Behavioural Sciences, Law, Science and Mathematics.
- Eligible Criteria: In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following admissible requirements:
- You must have applied to undertake studies at UQ on a full-time basis in a relevant program commencing Semester 1, 2021, and has received an offer. Students with conditional offers need to submit their current transcripts by 4 December 2020 or they may not be qualified.
- Then must be a citizen from any of the eligible countries above
- You must have fulfilled the program entry rank and English language proficiency requirements.
- Aspirants must not have obtained any scholarship from University of Queensland.
- Aspiring students must have earned a competitive score as determined by the university when ranked among the pool of offers holders for programs starting Semester 1, 2021.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this programme, you are required to take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree course work at the university. After registration, successful applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspiring students must submit their degree certificates, academic transcripts, and a CV with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are expected to go through the entry requirements of an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants from a country whose main language is not English will have to meet the specific English language requirements in order to gain admission into the university.
The University of Queensland will provide scholarship in the following manner:
- The value of the Award is a one-off tuition fee deduction of A$10,000.
- The deduction will be divided into two A$5,000 amounts and applied across the first two semesters of the program.