Music is among the most entertaining form of arts among students. If you are a Music enthusiast and you wish to pursue your goals, you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the Howard and Gladys Sleath Scholarships offered by the University of Queensland.
The educational programme is aimed at supporting both home and overseas students who will be starting a Bachelor of Music degree at the university, this award is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of Queensland was established in 1909, it is public research university located majorly in the Australian state of Queensland’s capital city. It provides a broad range of degree programs to the students.
By studying at this university, you will have the chance to study with some the world’s best researchers. The university has an international reputation for creating change by delivering knowledge leadership for a better society at large.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Degree : Bachelor’s degree
- Value of Award: Sum of $7,000
- Available Scholarship: One
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Home and Overseas applicants
- Available Courses: Bachelor of Music (Honours) course work
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Fresh student recently enrolled or intends to register in an undergraduate degree program.
- Students will be registered as full-time in the first year of the program.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After enrolling then you can apply for this fund.
- Supporting Documents: These documents must be with your application: CV, academic certificate, transcripts, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You must have previous academic results with good grades.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are recommended to meet all the University’s English language proficiency requirements
The winning student will get the sum of $7,000 for the duration of their studies at the University of Queensland in Australia