Education increases one’s comprehension, skills and creates a personality. Therefore, by showing great importance in education, the University of Queensland is offering its Linnett Family Mathematics Endowed international awards. The educational award is open to both home and overseas students.
The study award is designed to provide financial aid to students who are facing economic challenges and wish to enroll in mathematics and statistics at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland is an international tertiary education university in Australia. It was founded in the year 1909. The university is committed to providing top-notch research-led education and teaching climate.
Why you should study at the University of Queensland? The institution offers a wide range of support services and orientation programs that allows students enjoy the best study experience. By coming to this university, you will get challenging and motivational education experience during your course of study.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 20 January 2021
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Level
- Value of Award: Sum of $6,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Two
- Nationality: International and Home Students
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Countries: Students from across the globe
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in Science and Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, aspirants must meet the eligible criteria below:
- Applicants must register or be registering in the Appropriate Field in an Approved Program in the year of the award.
- Candidates who demonstrate financial need will be considered.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this scholarship, you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After you have enrolled, then fill out and submit an online application form by the given due date.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must include Australian Tax Office (ATO) tax return for the prior financial year (if applicable), a Centrelink Statement (e.g. Family Tax Benefits or Youth Allowance), and a written personal statement demonstrating financial crises( not more than 350 words), Current studies report (unofficial academic transcript or school report) and a CV.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to apply for the admission, candidates must go through the entry requirements of their desired program
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a country whose native language is not English are to present proof of English Language proficiency : IELTS, TOEFL or other admissible evidence. For more information, check the English Language Requirements page.
The University of Queensland will provide awards that will worth at least $6,000 but limited to the yearly income from the fund for the 2021/2022 academic year.