Awards are great tools to help student facing financial hurdles acquire a degree. In the light of this, the University of Queensland is providing the Paul Compton International financial aid for Outstanding students. This financial aid is accessible for the academic year 2021-2022.
This award is available to excellent Australian and international aspirants, who desire to register in the postgraduate degree coursework at university.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is known to be among the top-leading research universities in Australia. Its ambition is to gain excellence through information development, preservation transition, and implementation. It collaborate with exceptional people to distribute knowledge leadership for a better world.
The advantage of studying at University of Queensland is, Aspirants will receive a variety of guidance and resources at this university to provide them with the skills and experience to equip them for their future career and transition successfully from student to professional.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 31 January 2021.
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Value of Award: Up to $6,500
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Award: One
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries can apply
- Admissible Course: Postgraduate degree in the field of Business and Economics
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be eligible for this opportunity, Aspirants must have enrolled in a recognized postgraduate coursework program in the School of Business full-time. Students must show proof of documented financial need and have at least 16 units to complete in their approved program.
Method of Application
- Application Process: For taking this admission, applicants are required to apply in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking the admission, applicants can now apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a framework of your proposed research project, benefits associated with the completed project, studies report and any other documentation you think will support your application. Submit all these necessary credentials to med.prizes-at-uq.edu.au
- Admission Criteria: For you to considered in the postgraduate degree, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must show good skills in their English language by attaining a minimum of 6.5 overall and at least 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS or acceptable scores in comparable tests.
Every Outstanding scholar will receive a minimum $6,500 but will not be more than the annual income from the endowment, payable towards tuition fees only.