Education increases one’s comprehension, capacity, and creates a personality. Therefore by considering the great significance of education, The University of Queensland is pleased to tell the public about its PhD International awards in Game Theory, Mechanism Design, and Cybersecurity.
The purpose of this scholarship opportunity is to apply game theory and mechanism design techniques to cybersecurity. The financial aid is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
The University of Queensland is among the top-leading Universities in Australia, and was established in 1909. It provides broad support services and orientation programs to the students so they can enjoy great study experience at the institution.
The benefits of studying at the Queensland University is, students will get stimulating and motivational education during their time of study. The university assist students academically to acquire a higher degree by research.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 11 November 2020.
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Program: PhD
- Value of Award: The worth of the award is $28, 597 annually
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Three
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries can apply
- AdmissIble Courses : PhD Degree Programme in Game Theory, Mechanism Design and Cybersecurity.
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be eligible, you are required to have each of the following recognized degrees to apply for a PhD:
- Master of Philosophy ( or equivalent research master’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with at least honours class IIA or comparable credentials.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall GPA of 5.65 on the 7-point University of Queensland (UQ) scale which include relevant research experience, approved by the dean.
- Postgraduate degree (minimum of one year full-time or equivalent) with a minimum GPA of 5 point on UQ scale of 7 point, alongside demonstrated research experience comparable to honours class IIA will be weighed on a case-by-case basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to be enlisted for this opportunity, candidates are to take admission in the PhD Degree coursework at the University of Queensland. There is no different application for scholarship because it will be stated on the application admission to request for scholarship consideration.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, CV and your application.
- Admission Criteria: Applicants must have to check the entry requirement of their selected program, for taking the admission.
- Preferred Language: Applicants must demonstrate sufficient level of English language skills. Please check the English Language requirements page for more details in order to get admission.
The University of Queensland is granting three scholarships worth $28,597 to Home and International students for the academic year 2020/2021.