If you wish to acquire a degree in a world-class university then you have the chance to apply for the USF Green & Gold Presidential Awards for International Students offered by the University of South Florida, USA. The award is accessible for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Study programme is designed to assist high achieving and talented students who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree at the university in USA. The University of Southern Florida is an institution of public research in Florida, ranked number 103 according to its performance on several widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Why study at the University of South Florida? Student success is the main objective of the university. It gives students resources to stay on track and finish their studies on time. It allows students to work together with some of the brightest minds in the country. The campus is a combination of various cultures throughout the world that helps students get a worldview.
Application Deadline: 15 October 2021
- Institution: University of South Florida
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- To be taken at : USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible for the award
- Available Course: Any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Aspiring students must have3.90+ GPA.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this opportunity, students must register in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit high school GPA (recalculated by admissions), classification as a Florida or non-Florida resident, Financial statement.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must have a 1340+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 29+ ACT.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to demonstrate English language ability by the following:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE Academic – 53
- IELTS – 6.5.
The University of South Florida will provide the award amount of $48,000 to complete their study expenses in the USA.