It is the dream of many students to study abroad but many are unable to achieve this due to economic hurdles. You have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the USF Green & Gold Scholars Awards for International Students provided by the University of South Florida. The award is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
Year-one students from different part of the world with excellent and high GPAs are qualified to apply for this programme. The study award seeks to recognize the effort of brilliant students. The selection is made by the Office of Admissions at USF.
The University of South Florida is a public research university in Florida ranked #103 in National Universities according to its performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence. Students here have the access resources that help them stay on track and complete their degree on time. It gives students the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with some of the brightest minds in the nation.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- Institution: University of South Florida
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United States
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Subjects: Any course area in the undergraduate degree offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must have a 3.50+ GPA and 1210+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 25+ ACT.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants can log in via the online portal of the university to complete the application process. No separate application process is needed. Once accepted by the college, the students are considered for the opportunity program.
- Supporting Documents: These are the following required documents:
- High school GPA (recalculated by admissions)
- Classification as a Florida or non-Florida resident
- Financial statement.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a GPA score of 3.50 or an SAT score of 1210+, or an ACT score of 25+ to secure an admission.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are advised to provide the results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE Academic – 53
- IELTS – 6.5.
The University of South Florida will provide the students with financial aid worth $24,000. $6,000 per month for the four years of study in USA