Turn your dreams into a reality by applying for the USF International Student Scholarships in USA. This amazing educational programme is offered by the University of South Florida, and is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship scheme seeks to award highly talented and deserving students who will be undertaking an undergraduate degree program at the university.
The University of South Florida was established in 1956, it is the fourth-biggest public university in Florida. The institution provides 88 bachelors degree programs, 105 masters degree programs, 49 doctoral degree programs, and 2 specialist degree programs under 14 colleges.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2021
- Institution: University of South Florida
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must meet these criteria:
- Aspirants must meet all eligibility requirements for the program of their choice.
- Applicants should have 3.30+ GPA and 1180+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 24+ ACT
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspiring students are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After enrolling, students will be able to access the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must send their updated credentials including mid-year transcripts, predicted exam results (IB, AP etc) and SAT or ACT test scores.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have graduated or about to graduate from a university.
- Language Requirement: Foreign students from non-English speaking countries must submit a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 taken within 2 years of the desired term of entry or a minimum TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based test) or 550 (written test) or PTEA of 53.
The University of Florida will provide grants of up to $4,000 i.e $1,000 each year to the talented and successful students who wish to study in USA.