Are you looking for financial assistance to continue your educational journey in Australia? The University of Technology Sydney is welcoming students from across the globe to apply for the International Postgraduate Masters Coursework Commencing Scholarships.
The aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to those talented and high achieving students who wish to undertake a master’s degree programme at the University of Technology in Sydney.
By studying at this university you will have several opportunities for job training in the specific area. You can easily find vocational training, good facilities and a suitable learning environment.
Application Closes: 28 February 2021
- Institution: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Degree Level; Masters
- Available Scholarships: Not known
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from around the world.
- Available Courses: Masters degree programme in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the programme applicants must be registered full-time in the applicable degree.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to apply for the master’s degree programme, you must take admission at the university. No application is required through all qualifying students who have received an unconditional admission offer by the following dates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must meet the documents required at the University of Technology in Sydney
- Entrance Requirements: Aspiring students must have to check the entry requirement of their selected program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your mother tongue, you are expected to provide proof of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of Technology Sydney will provide a grant worth up to $10,000 to the international students in Australia.