With the hope of fostering the education of brilliant students in Australia, the University of Technology Sydney is pleased to notify the public about the Symbiosis in the Ocean International awards. The study award is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The basic aim of this funding scheme is to draw high-achieving and excellent international and home students who wish to pursue a PhD degree programme at the University of Technology in Sydney (UTS).
UTS is the world’s 1st and 10th in Australia. It was established in the year 1988 and is also known as one of the most significant young universities in the world.
Why choose to study at the UTS? The university has a reputation for teaching and study excellence, a creative and comprehensive institution. A range of courses and graduation programmes apply to the profession and provide them with top-notch facilities and experience in practice.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 30 April 2021
- Institution: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: PhD
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the world.
- Available Courses: PhD degree programme in any field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for admission, aspirants must have completed a Bachelor of Science degree with a First class honours or Master of Science by research, or a comparable level of training.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates must first take admission at the university. After enrolling, then they should send their CV and a half-page expression of interest to Professor Justin Seymour.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide a copy of valid ID card, a passport in JPG format, a resumé, and academic certificates.
- Entrance Requirements: For taking admission, all aspiring students must have to check the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a country whose main language is not English will have to present proof of English language abilities through one of the requirements or tests.
The University of Technology Sydney will provide a grant worth $27,082 AUD per year for up to 3 years of the program.