The University of Technology Sydney is delighted to announce its Vice-Chancellor’s International undergraduate financial aid to help students acquire a degree in Australia by providing financial support. The educational award is available for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The scholarship programme is designed to acknowledge undergraduate students who demonstrate the University’s basic values and can show a dedication to excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship, and social justice.
The University of Technology Sydney is one the the world’s leading universities in Australia, it was founded in the year 1988. It offers a wide range of degree level courses for its students and also gives them full support in achieving their future ambition.
Why you should study at the University of Technology Sydney, the university gives students various opportunities to undertake work placements in their respective course area. By joining this university, you will have access to career-relevant education, excellent learning facilities and an environment where you can evolve your academic goals.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 24 December 2020.
- Institution: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Awards: The award covers the university tuition fees
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Students to be awarded: Two
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications from all countries will be accepted
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree coursework in any course area offered by the university.
- Eligible Criteria: To be qualified, candidates must meet the following admissible requirements:
- You must be an International students( not an Australian citizen, New Zealand or permanent resident of Australia). i.e Overseas students only.
- You must start full-time studies on campus(Sydney). On-campus studies include physical and/or online (remote) learning applicable to all degrees and distance mode degrees.
- You must have completed an Australian Year12 or high school studies equivalent to an Australian Year 12 outside of Australia not longer than three years prior to starting at UTS and be admitted on the basis of UTS qualification.
- You must have an overall average of 85% where the pass mark is 50% or comparable in UTS recognized high school qualification.
- Then candidates must not be studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree.
- Must not be a government-sponsored student i.e you must be independent
- Must not be a beneficiary of another UTS funding for the duration of this scholarship.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspiring students must submit an application for course admission at UTS as an international students before they apply for this award. After enrolling, aspirants are recommended to submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Each candidates must present a written statement not more than 500 words answering the following selection requirements:
- Provide examples of your leadership skills (in school, workplace, or society)
- Submit examples of your personal experience and accomplishment to date including but not limited to examples of community service, innovation, or entrepreneurship. Note: This statement will be considered in addition to academic merit.
- Admission Requirements: Scholarship will be given to the highest-ranked candidates based on academic excellence in the academic qualification used as an admission criteria into the chosen UTS Bachelor degree program coupled with the candidate’s response to the questions asked in the UTS online application.
- Language Requirements: Candidates from a country where English is not their native language are to present proof of English language proficiency in IELTS, TOEFL, or other admissible evidence. For more information, go through the English Language Requirements page.
The University of Sydney(UTS) will provide the following award:
- The university will pay each successful students tuition fees for the recognized Bachelor degree course for the period of the scholarship.
- The Scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred, or redeemed for cash.