Scholarships are great tools that support financially deprived students to earn quality education. So for helping students acquire a degree, UWE Bristol is proud to announce Katherine Gamboa International Scholarships in the UK for students across the globe.
The main reason for this programme is to help intelligent and worthy international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree coursework at UWE Bristol.
UWE Bristol is an excellent university, they provide a wide variety of notable courses and opportunities to facilitate employment. It is a well-known universities in the UK and was ranked within the top 40 universities in the world by the QS World University rankings in 2015.
Why study at the UWE (University of the West of England Bristol)? It is a University Alliance institution with a shared mission to make a difference in our cities and regions. It is public research university situated in Bristol, England.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 12 February 2021.
- Institution: The University of West of England, Bristol (UWE)
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: Educational fund
- Number of Scholarships: Two
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in any field of study offered by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirants must meet all the following requirements, in order to be eligible:
- Candidates must be an international students to be able to apply for the funding scheme.
- Aspirants must be ready for undergraduate students in their year one studying Graphic Design.
- Then must have a household income of less than £25,000.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants must first take admission to an undergraduate degree programme at the University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Supporting Documents: To take part in this award, you are required to meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students applying for this admission are recommended to meet the entry requirement at the University.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your mother’s tongue, you must present any certificate of English language abilities in IELTS, TOEFL, or other admissible evidence.
The University of the West of England, Bristol (UWE), will provide educational fund to the winning undergraduate students studying Graphic Design.