Sheffield Hallam University is delighted to notify the public its Vice-Chancellors Awards for European Students to study in the UK. The bursary scheme is designed to assist and motivate high achieving students who wish to acquire a degree in their respective field of study.
The basic aim of the Vice-Chancellors Award is to support students so that they can get higher education at reasonable rates at Sheffield Hallam University. The Funding Scheme is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
Sheffield Hallam University was established in the year 1843, It is one of UK’s biggest and well-known institutions. It provides a broad range of study programmes, and also accommodates over 30,000 students of which 4,000 are international students.
Why you should choose Sheffield Hallam University, by joining this institution, you can easily achieve your dreams of accomplishing your future career goals. Also, you will learn the most current ideas and theories and and as well learn to use them in real life situations.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Sheffield Hallam University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Value of Award: Sum of £3,000
- Number of Students to be awarded: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: EU students
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications will be accepted from European Students
- Available Courses: The sponsorships will be awarded in any undergraduate or postgraduate course offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the candidates are to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must not have attended Sheffield Hallam University before i.e must be coming for the first time.
- Candidates must have to pay for any significant deposits and 50% of the balance of the discounted fee before or at enrollment.
- Students will receive their awards in the first year of their program.
- The award for the courses indicated below will be implemented in proportion, resulting in the form of value below:
- MSc Financial Management CIMA Fast Track Route – £1,500 discount
- MSc Accounting and Finance ACCA Fast Track Route – £1,500 discount.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to be enlisted in this programme, the first step is that aspirants will have to take admission to Sheffield Hallam University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following documents as part of the application process: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language abilities, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Entrance Requirements: For you to be qualified for the postgraduate degree program at the university, aspirants must meet the entry requirements given.
- Language Requirement: If your education was not conducted in English and it is not your native language, you are expected to submit proof of your English language ability through one of the admission requirements or language tests.
The University will grant an award sum of £3,000 automatic tuition fee scholarship which is accessible for both undergraduate or postgraduate degree taught programmes full-time from September 2021 and January 2022.