Victoria University (VU) is pleased to notify the public about its Future Leaders International Scholarship to assist excellent students gain first-class education at the undergraduate and graduate levels in Australia.
The basic aim of this bursary program is to fulfill the wish of fresh international students who desire to commence their bachelor’s or master’s course work in 2021.
The university (VU) is an Australian Federal university that is situated in Melbourne, Victoria. It is a dual-sector tertiary institution that offers various courses in higher education as well as Technical and further Education.
The advantage of studying at Victoria University is, the institution offers several educational programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate. It provide students with plenty short courses in creative and innovative subjects that will help improve their knowledge and capacity. The university also provides opportunities its the students to study in foreign countries.
Application Deadline: Open
- Institution: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and post graduate coursework degree
- Value of Awards: 20% deduction on tuition fees
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications from all students across the world will be accepted.
- Offered Courses: The successful students will be allowed to pursue a degree program in any field of study offered by the university.
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be qualified, the seekers must must all the following given requirements:
- All fresh students starting an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University are eligible, including students starting their studies by digitally supported learning (DSR) from other countries ( please check the terms and condition for applying). Higher education diploma or VET student are not eligible for this application.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants with the zeal to study at VU are to register in the bachelor’s degree and master’s degree program at the university. After registering, there is no need for for other application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: In order to be considered, you must have a high school certificate with outstanding academic records.
- Preferred Language: Aspirants are to submit proof of English language abilities in these test:
- IELTS (academic module): Total score of 6.5
- TOEFL Internet: Test score of 79
- PTE: Overall score of 58-64
- Advanced – CAE: Overall Score of 176
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 6)
Victoria University will grant 20% deduction on the first two semesters’ tuition fees. After the successful completion of two semesters, students will be evaluated for an extension of the program on the basis of academic performance. This is estimated as 10% off the tuition fee per semester for the remaining of their studies.