The University of Victoria in Canada is delighted to support brilliant students through its amazing Vikes International Athlete Awards which is accessible for the 2021/2022 academic year. Interested students are welcome to apply for the award.
The funding opportunity will be granted to an international undergraduate student entering or transferring to UVic and competes on any Vikes Varsity team at the University of Victoria.
The University of Victoria is a public research university and holds a mission to facilitate the acquisition, dissemination, and application of deepened knowledge at UVic and worldwide. It is ranked 301st in Best Global Universities. It gives the students a complete 360-degree education.
Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: University of Victoria
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Available Award: One
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Countries: Overseas applicants are eligible
- Available Courses: Any undergraduate programme offered by the University of Victoria
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, candidates must be accepted in the applied undergraduate programme by UVic.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspiring students must create an account on the university application portal and apply. Successful student will be considered automatically for the award.
- Supporting Documents: These are the following documents: Official Transcripts and Resumé.
- Entrance Requirements: The applicants must have attended complete schooling and have a high school diploma to be enrolled in any undergraduate programme at the University of Victoria.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 575
- MELAB – 90
- LPI – 6
- CAEL – 70
- IELTS – 6.5.
The University of Victoria will provide this award to one winning international student in the form of $10,000 each year for four years to undertake an undergraduate programme.