To acknowledge the academic accomplishments of highly qualified and worthy international students, the University of Quebec is pleased to offer its Volunteer Engagement Graduate Studies Scholarships in Canada.
The educational award is available to both domestic and international students who wish to commence a higher degree course work at the University of Quebec.
The Université du Québec was founded in the year 1968, it is a system of ten provincially public universities situated in Quebec, Canada. It offers several undergraduate, masters and doctorate degree programmes to its students.
Reasons why you should study at the University of Quebec? Here, their mission is concentrated on research in applied engineering and technology transfer to companies, our research projects have a real impact on innovation and business productivity.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 22 January 2021
- Institution: University of Quebec
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Master’s degree with Thesis Doctorate
- Value of Award: Sum of $2,500
- Number of Scholarships: About Seven
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic students
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the world are eligible.
- Available Courses: Successful students can study in any course field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the candidates must meet all the following requirements:
- In the semester of the competition, you must be enrolled as full-time (including a maximum of 3 out of program credits) in a master’s program (thesis or project 9 or 15 credits) or doctoral;
- Must not be in extension period;
- Have a cumulative average of at least 3.3/4.3 in the current program of studies.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this opportunity, all aspiring students have to take admission in the masters or doctorate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must submit their academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport and other significant documents.
- Admission Requirements: All aspiring students must have obtain their Bachelor’s degree or comparable in engineering, pure science or applied science in a relevant field, with a GPA of at least 3.0 out of 4.3 or comparable.
- Language Requirement: All aspiring students must have a good knowledge in English Language.
The University will provide these awards:
- Three scholarships of $1,000/ 1 semester
- Four scholarships of $2,500/ 1 semester