Talented students who are interested in acquiring higher education are invited to apply for the Higher Education Diploma international awards in Business (Enterprise) and Information of Technology at the Victoria University.
The basic aim of this bursary scheme is to assist international candidates who wish to gain higher education in Australia. The study award is accessible for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Victoria University is an Australian public university that is situated at Melbourne, Victoria. It is a dual-sector tertiary institution offering courses both in higher education and Technical and Further Education.
Why you should study at Victoria University? The University offers a broad range of training schemes at University, postdoctoral and doctoral level. By coming to this university, you will be offered varieties of short courses in artistic subjects available here and opportunities to study abroad.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Diploma Programme
- Value of Award: It varies
- Number of Scholarship: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: Internationality
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Countries: Students from different countries are welcome to apply.
- Available Course: Diploma degree programme in Business (Enterprise) and Information of Technology by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must meet the following eligible criteria:
- You must have a successful complete Australian Senior Secondary Certificate (VCE or comparable)
- You must be 18 years or above to be eligible to apply for this program.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To apply for this programme, aspirants are to take admission at Victoria University. After taking admission, then they can submit the online application form for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Aspiring students must provide the following documents: Certified copies of your academic transcripts and other supporting documentation completed Advanced Standing forms (if you are applying for credit).
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants are recommended to go through the entry requirements of their preferred program before taking the admission.
- Language Requirement: Candidates will have to submit proof of English language competencies they have achieved in one of the following tests:
- IELTS (Academic Module): Overall score of 5.5 (no band less than 5.0),
- TOEFL Internet: Overall score of 55. Section scores nothing less than: Listening 9, Speaking 16, Reading 10, Writing 18,
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score of 42-49 (no section score less than 40),
- University of Cambridge Advanced(CAE): Overall score of 162. No individual band less than 154,
- English Language School in Sydney: completion of English for Academic Purposes (EAP) 1 with an A grade, IELTS, TOEFL, PTE and CAE: These test must be taken nothing less than 2 years before enrolling for your program.
The Victoria University will grant an award of 20% discount and fee before/after scholarship (4 units); $11,330 /$9064 to the successful candidates.