You have a golden opportunity to boost your academic and career plans by engaging in the Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships offered by the Center for Cyber Safety and Education. This amazing opportunity is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The funding scheme is open to female students, the grant is worth about $6,000 and will be awarded to those intelligent candidates who intends to undertake a degree programme in Cybersecurity or Information assurance.
Why apply for this programme? The Center for Cyber Safety and Education (Center) is a non-profit charitable trust dedicated to making the cyber world a safer place for everyone. They work to ensure that people across the world have a great impact and safe experience online through their educational programs, scholarships, and research.
Application Closes: 22 February 2021 Hurry Up and apply!
- Organization: Center for Cyber Safety and Education
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Any degree
- Available Scholarships: Ten
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world are eligible
- Available Courses: Any degree programme in Cybersecurity or Information Assurance.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for admission, the aspirants must:
- Be enrolling or plan to enroll a degree in cybersecurity or information assurance.
- Must have GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale in their preceding degree.
- Then be attending on-campus or online.
- May be attending full time or part-time.
- May be attending in the US or Internationally.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To participate in this programme, aspirants must take admission in their preferred degree in Cybersecurity programme then after that, they can log in to an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide the following documents:
- An unofficial transcript from the current (or most recent) educational organization.
- A letter of recommendation
- Resume/CV – No more than three pages maximum.
- Essay questions.
- Admission Requirements: Aspiring students must meet the acceptable requirements in their preferred universities of the USA in Cybersecurity or Information assurance.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose main language is not English are expected to provide evidence of good command in English Language.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education will provide an award amount of $6,000 to the eligible students to finish their education in the USA.