If you are looking for financial support to kick-start your academic journey in Canada, then grab this opportunity. York University is offering a wonderful opportunity through its Talent Entrance international awards to support students financially.
The funding opportunity is designed to recognize intelligent and talented students from across the globe to register in an undergraduate degree program at York University. The bursary scheme is open for the 2021/2022 academic session.
York University is a public research university situated in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is the third-largest university in Canada. It has about 52,300 students, 7000 faculties and staff, and 295,000 alumni all over the world.
Why you should study at York University? By coming to this university, you will be plunged in information and possibilities that will aid you to develop and expand. You will encounter big ideas and be motivated by scholars whose experiments are transforming the universe to think in other dimensions.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 15 February 2021
- Institution: York University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Awards: Sum of $1,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: Overseas Students
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Countries: Students from different nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in the School of Arts, Media, Performance & Design (AMPD).
- Eligible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the candidates must hold a good academic achievement from high school.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants are obliged to take admission to the university. After they have enrolled, eligible students will be automatically considered for the application process. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants will have to submit all academic transcripts as part of the application process.
- Admission Requirements: The successful students at 95%+, must maintain 8.00 sessional GPA and register in a minimum of 24 credits per year taken during the entire academic session (previous summer and fall/winter sessions) to be qualified for renewal.
- All credits completed during the applicable period will be used in the calculation of the GPA for the renewal.
- Beneficiaries at 95%+ who are students with disabilities may renew this application by maintaining a minimum 8.00 GPA over a minimum 40% course load (6 credits each term).
- Students must self-identity and show evidence of disability for the first time of renewal.
- Language Requirement: Students from a country whose first language is not English are to provide proof of good command in English at the higher level demanded by the University.
The Recipients will receive a grant worth $1,000 at York University for their undergraduate studies.